- Weight Loss That Works! Obesity is a serious societal problem and has reached epidemic proportions posing a grave health challenge in the modern world. Obesity can be defined as having a body-mass index (BMI) of 30 or greater, whereas a BMI of between 25 and 29.9 is considered overweight. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimated in 2008 there were 1.4 billion overweight people in the world, including 500 million cases of obesity. More recent research studies by WHO show that 70% of Americans are now either obese or overweight.
- These statistics are particularly worrisome. Having high BMI (overweight) or being obese contributes significantly to the development of several chronic conditions. They include insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, fat metabolism disorders, and inflammatory diseases of the gallbladder.
- Therapies offered by modern medicine are not without their complications and do not always guarantee success in the form of permanent weight reduction.
(1) There are two main products that currently exist for managing obesity: One is a drug which works by reducing appetite leading to weight loss. When people take medications for weight loss there may be some measurable results, however, other unwanted side effects could result like damage to the stomach lining causing their bodies to lose the ability to absorb necessary nutrients. In addition, patients may develop diarrhea from using these drugs in the process of undergoing detoxification. Where some of the complications are mild, others could be severe enough to be debilitating or lead to death.
(2) In Traditional Chinese Medicine, obesity is a multi organ problem involving the spleen, kidney and liver. If the spleen and kidney are energy deficient the body won’t have enough energy to carry out its function. Invariably, water and liquids will be kept in the body resulting in obesity, this kind of water and liquid is called internal phlegm. The internal phlegm blocks circulation causing more problems. The liver is responsible for regulating the entire energy flow in the body; therefore stasis of liver energy will directly affect circulation as well. So to regulate the body’s energy and improve circulation, the spleen and kidney have to be restored to their initial energy levels then there can be weight reduction.
- we have detoxifier designed for regulating liver energy, improving circulation and giving a great boost to the spleen and kidney. It addresses the root cause of obesity and makes it easier to keep the weight under control. it produces better results at recovering from obesity quickly and with no side effects.
- for more info contact: 09093333700, watsapp 08038616151 www. fibroidclinic1.com