Since ancient times, the effects of Linchzhi have been characterized as “soul soothing”, “wisdom awarding” and “memory sharpening”.
Use aids in slowing the aging process, regulating the nervous system and improving tumor resistance and the bloodstream to the brain. Linchzhi is named a “plant of eternal youth”. The ingredients in Linchzhi Capsules include spawns and ascospores of the Chinese Ganoderma – the most valuable Linchzhi type.
Ingredients: Chinese Ganoderma spawn powder, Linchzhi ascospore powder and Chinese cordyceps spawn powder. These are sources of polysaccharides, amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
Cell membrane splitting technology assists in maximum retention of the active ingredients of the raw materials. Leading technologies are applied to multiply the absorption of the active components many times.
Package contents: 24 capsules, 0.5 g each
Use: an hour before mealtime (preferably in the morning) to be swallowed with water
Expiration date: 18 months from production date
Storage: a dry and cool place
Chinese cordyceps in combination with the high-grade Linchzhi mushroom quickly supplies the brain with all the necessary nutrients and enhances their functional abilities.
Linchzhi Capsules effectively improve the head and spinal cord blood stream, aid in the supply of oxygen and nutrition to the nerve cells and regenerate affected encephalon cells to renew their interactions and to accelerate information transfer.
Linchzhi is successfully used in cases of encephalon and spinal cord blood stream disorders as well as after suffering strokes.
Use of Linchzhi improves mood and increases working capacity. It is useful for sharpening memory and increasing intelligence capacities and the ability to study, especially foreign languages.
Indications, doses and duration of use for the following conditions:
– Eyesight and hearing deterioration (especially for the elderly): 1-2 capsules per day of 1 or 2, 24-capsule packs
– Mental exhaustion, reduced attention span: 1 capsule/day of 1, 24-capsule pack
– Migraine, sleep disorders: 1-2 capsules/day of 1 to 2 packs of 24-capsule each
– Blood vessel vegetation distonia: 1 capsule/day of 1 or 2, 24-capsule packs
– Backache caused by osteochondritis, inter vertebra disk rupture, etc.: 1-2 capsules/day of 1 or 2, 24-capsule packs
– Brain blood vessel atherosclerosis: 1-3 capsules/day of 2 or 3, 24-capsule packs
– After stroke condition: 1-3 capsules/day of 2 to 4 packs of 24-capsules each
– Central type obesity: 2 capsule/day for 2 months or longer
– Mental development retardation: individualized doses for several months
-Memory deterioration, Alzheimer’s disease, senile dementia: 1-3 capsules/day for several months
– Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson disease: 2-4 capsules/day for several months
– Depression, stress – 1 capsule/day for several weeks
– Epilepsy: individualized doses, usually 1-2 capsules/day, for several months
It is recommended to use Linchzhi in the morning or during daytime hours. Evening use sometimes can disturb sleep.
The recommended dose during the first 2 to 6 days of the treatment is to begin with small doses, such as half a capsule, especially for the persons suffering from encephalon blood vessel atherosclerosis and mental afflictions or following a stroke.
– Following an ischemic stroke, Linchzhi can be used immediately.
– Following a haemorrhage stroke, use can begin after 4 to 6 weeks.
– For migraines, two possible ways for use are possible:
during a migraine attack, one effective dose of Linchzhi is taken
regularly, an optimal dose is taken for 1 to 2 months.
– For Parkinson disease, multiple sclerosis and many other afflictions, the dose of Linchzhi is increased little by little until the most effective dose is determined and then the effective dose is used for several months.
– For stress relief, singular use is beneficial (studying for exams, prior to starting hard work, driving for long periods and other stressful and tiring situations)
– For childhood mental retardations, positive effects may be achieved by Linchzhi use in doses according to age:
1.5 to 3 years, individualized prescriptions in low doses
3 to 4 years, 1/5-1/4 capsule/day
4 to 8 years, 1/3-1/2 capsule/day
9 to 12 years and older, dose is increased to 1 capsule per day.
The conclusion – Linchzhi doses can be prescribed on an individualized basis in an amount for best effectiveness. For more info contact 09093333700, watsapp 08038616151 prince